The 5.11 XPRT (Extreme Performance for Rapid Tactics) Black Boot is the boot of choice for tactical operations and patrol. The USA full-grain leather and 1200D nylon upper is comfortable and durable. These XPRT Black Boot come with a Sympatex® waterproof-breathable membrane and an antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining which will keep your feet comfortable and dry. You’ll also be protected from the hidden dangers of bloodborne pathogens. Designed to be fast, lightweight and responsive the XPRT Tactical Boots incorporate cutting-edge design features, traditional construction processes for proven durability and a great value. Every XPRT Black Boot in our line includes our trademark Shock Mitigation System™ which combines construction components to offer you the ultimate in support for high impact activity. The 5.11 Shock Mitigation System™ is lightweight with superior compression and rebound resulting in comfort, stability and optimal SPEED.5.11’s Patent-Pending Kick-Toe
Sympatex® waterproof-breathable membrane
8” contour height
Bloodborne pathogen resistant
USA full grain leather and 1200D nylon upper
Antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining
TuffTek abrasion-resistant toe
Shock Mitigation System™
Oil and slip resistant, quite outsole
Open cell foam cushioning
Cushioning insole foam
Dual density Polyou® cushioning
Hypertext® lasting board
Non metallic Shank
Injection molded Phylon midsole
Semi-rigid heel and toe reinforcement
Available in wide widths
The exclusive 5.11 Kick toe is a revolutionary idea in footwear technology. The Kick-Toe is made of a high strength composite that protects your toes against accidental impacts by breaching gear, door frames or the guy in front of you. We have included our Talon Stabilizer, a first in Law Enforcement footwear. The Talon yoke wraps around your ankle and locks your foot securely in its grasp, giving the 5.11 XPRT Boot an extraordinary level of support while keeping the boot lightweight and comfortable. Our trade mark Cinch System™ allows you to securely fasten your boots and just as quickly release them. The Cinch System™ can be removed entirely and used on it own as a handy system to secure paracord. You can wear this boot right out of the box with no break in period. You’ll feel like you are wearing running shoes because we designed these boots to be fast. The oil and slip resistant, quiet outsole allows you to move quietly in any tactical situation, even on wet surfaces. Our Sympatex® waterproof-breathable membrane and the antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining will keep your feet comfortable and dry throughout the day so you’ll be ready to keep going even after a long duty shift.
The 5.11 XPRT Tactical Boots are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials so you can count on these boots performing as well as you do. Designed by tactical operators for tactical operators, this boot will meet your needs in any difficult environment.
The 5.11 XPRT Tactical Boots are an exceptional value for tactical operations. With features found in boots often twice the price, these XPRT Black Boots will be your tactical operations footwear of choice as soon as you put them to use.
"There are a lot of features about this 5.11 boot that I really like, some I didn’t even know I wanted until I got the boot. For starters it is just a good overall boot. It is a solid, comfortable boot and broke in very quickly. I like the Tactical version but for patrol use this is easier to keep clean and holds a nice shine if you worry about that.
- Some boots are advertised as waterproof but this one really is 100% waterproof. Over a recent three day period we got 11 inches of rain and my feet were about the only thing on me that was dry. I even submerged them in a puddle just to really test them. No water.
- I like the idea of having that pull tab on the back of the boot to help pull the boot on but they always aggravated me because other styles that stuck out continuously caught my pant leg throughout the day. The elastic version on this boot was a great idea and works perfectly.
- I like the cinch system too. My boots have come untied a few times but never came loose.
- The design of the sole provides good solid traction on every surface I’ve been on so far, wet or dry.
- I have not had to wear them in the cold yet but my feet have not roasted in some pretty high temperatures.
- Running is no problem. There are other boots manufacturers out there that that push their boots being light and fast but are not much more then high top tennis shoes. These provide the support and traction you expect from a boot. You actually feel like you are wearing a boot."
"Loved these 5.11 boots from the get go
very comfortable and was easy to break in, Had problem with the leather flaking off during a mountain hike, customer service was awsom sent me a new pair asap
Having to go a week without them sure has made me appreciate the 5.11 brand even more."
"I am new to law enforcement so i haven't realy got a chance to try to many boots but I just got a pair of the 5.11 Xpert Patrol and they are amazing light comfortable they performe great. I am definately satisfied with these boots and i have been telling my friends about them and would definately keep recommending these boots to more friends."